It was a little awkward handling the ship at first, but very easy to get the hang of. I liked the *extremely* specific distance score. Nice job!
- The player spawns with the ability and a ranged area to which a planet can be attracted to.
- It is an infinite runner style game if player exits the screen game over.
- if the player hits a black hole game over.
- outer space high speed
- twinkling stars
- and black holes sucking light
- flat material design style planets
based on game states there are 3 states
- Main-Menu with instructions
- Main Game
- GameOver and score.
These includes mouse position based and range system to control the player
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you :P
Basically the point of this game was to keep it under 13kb YES Kb i barely made the mark XD so could not add more code to round it up and all as it was a uni project
You're welcome. Wow, that's crazy! The whole thing could fit on some ancient computer.
Hahah XD yes !
thank god for easy stuff!
anyway i should be making 1-2 games a month with my friends with varying categories so it would be nice if you could follow me :P you know check out more.